pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Tip Jar Donation Unacknowledged

From: Marc de Palol
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Tip Jar Donation Unacknowledged
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 22:35:18 +0200

That's right, I also sent a mail to "rebelbase" offering my help for writting
(or helping) with the manual and I've not received any answer at all?

is that lad alive ;)

Marc
--
+----------------------------------------------+        __
| "Si hablas con Dios estás rezando,           |       oo~)
|  si Dios te habla a ti tienes esquizofrenia" |        #|
|                               Thomas Szasz   |    .+---+---+.
| E-MAIL::address@hidden     | JABBER::address@hidden |
| WWW::http://vicerveza.homeunix.net/~lant| ICQ::176109024          |
| MSN::address@hidden           | TELF::625721238         |