pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Compile Pan using gcc 4.0

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Compile Pan using gcc 4.0
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 08:15:07 -0700

Duncan posted <address@hidden>, excerpted below,
on Sun, 01 May 2005 07:36:32 -0700:

> Dave Chand posted
> <address@hidden>,
> excerpted below,  on Sun, 01 May 2005 09:36:09 -0400:
>
>> Has anyone tried to compile pan using gcc 4.0? Dave
>
> [xposting to pan-devel from pan-user]

Hmm, that doesn't seem to have worked; either that or the devel list is
slower at responding...

> Matter of fact, that's what I'm posting with right now!
>
> Here's the updated patch. [snipped]

BTW, seems gcc4 breaks the sig recognition.  Leastwise, it worked b4 and
it doesn't seem to now, even with my own posts which since it posted them
it /should/ recognize.  So, there'll probably be another patch, at some
point, for that.

Of course, one can still select the desired text and followup, to get just
it, so I just do that and don't select the sig, or just delete the sig if
I forget.