pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] VDQ : .sig choice

From: Michael A Chase tech
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] VDQ : .sig choice
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 19:23:50 -0800

On 03/24/2005 02:01 PM, beartooth said:

I know there's a way to tell Pan which of your posting profiles you want
to use when; but I can neither remember it nor re-discover it. Clue,
please?

For any individual posting, you can change the active profile by clicking on the 'From' dropdown.

The default is stored in profiles.xml. I don't know how to set it in the GUI.

--
Mac :})
** I usually forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **