pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Organize subscriptions into folders

From: Richard Wegner
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 20:20:40 -0600

Charles Schwartz wrote:

Is there a way to organize the subscription pane into folders. I'd like to put subscriptions to computer groups in one folder, aviation groups in another, etc. I suppose I could define a separate server for each, but then I'd be duplicating group lists from the same real server. Is there a better way?

Obviously, I'm a newbie, so forgive me if the question has been asked and answered many times before.

Charles Schwartz
Los Angeles, CA

Illegitimi non carborundum