pan-users

[Pan-users] autogen.sh Problem on OSX

From: Adi Sander
Subject: [Pan-users] autogen.sh Problem on OSX
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:59:49 +0100

Tried to build the latest CVS on OSX, but I always get

Checking for required M4 macros...
  glib-gettext.m4 not found
  intltool.m4 not found
  pkg.m4 not found
Checking for forbidden M4 macros...
***Error***: some autoconf macros required to build Pan
  were not found in your aclocal path, or some forbidden
  macros were found.  Perhaps you need to adjust your
  ACLOCAL_PATH?

ACLOCAL_PATH=/sw/share/aclocal/ points to the folder with the M4 makros,
gnome-common is installed.

Any help is appreciated because I would really like to try a newer version
of pan. Or is it possible to get a CVS_Snapshot (with configure).

Thanks,

A. Sander