pan-users

Re: [PAN-Users] Feature Request: NZB/BNS Support?

From: charles
Subject: Re: [PAN-Users] Feature Request: NZB/BNS Support?
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 07:23:04 -0800 (PST)

> Its pretty much an implemented/will-be implemented
> feature on most other readers figured maybe PAN should
> have it as well.
>
> I know this has been asked before, but in the search I
> only saw 3 people request it, so I figured I toss in
> my vote for it too...

This looks like a good idea.  Please put this in Bugzilla and add
attachments of a couple of .nzb and a couple of .bns files for me to use
as reference.

Also, add this to the bugzilla ticket as a breadcrumb for me.
The newsbin records are:

        typedef struct  _record_t
        {
                const char*     pszSubject;
                const char*     pszGroup;
                const char*     pszServer;
                const char*     pszFrom;
                const char*     pszMessageId;
                time_t          nRecordDate;
                size_t          nRecordSize;
                size_t          nRecordNumber;
                size_t          nRecordIndex;
        }RECORD_T;

Very similar to what we store in tasks.xml...