pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan freezing on SuSE

From: David Robertson
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan freezing on SuSE
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 09:06:09 +0300

Are there any SuSE 9.1 or 9.2 users out there who have had problems with Pan locking up randomly? This may not even be a Pan error but I am not sure how to go about investigating. Starting from a terminal doesn't give any clues or error messages.It's a default installation, using pan-20041213-0.1

Thanks

David
--
Registered Linux User No 207521
The Linux Counter: http://counter.li.org/

"The above is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect that of the little voices in my head."