pan-users

[Pan-users] Best way to move Pan?

From: beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Best way to move Pan?
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:14:22 -0500

I want to move to a different machine. I tried copying all of .pan from
my home directory, but it was too big even for a CD. So I managed to get
all except the very large files onto a floppy, and copied that; it seems
to work. But I'm thinking there may well be a better way ...
--
Beartooth Implacable, Linux Evangelist & Gadfly
neo-redneck, curmudgeonly codger with FC1, YDL 4.0 & XP