pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Re: New messages different colour from old?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: New messages different colour from old?
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 20:11:43 -0700

Danita Zanre posted <address@hidden>, excerpted below,
on Fri, 04 Feb 2005 08:27:55 -0700:

>>You are telling me that /none/ of the colors work?  No spell check
>>coloring for misspellings (assuming you compiled PAN with that option),
>
>>none of the quote level colors, none of the filter colors?
>
> Not exactly - I haven't changed any of the colors for things like quote
> levels, etc., and they work.  However, none of the "header pane" or
> "header pane scoring" settings seem to have any effect.

In that case, it's probably still a GTK+ or other library problem, but
related to the specific widget used for the overview (incorrectly aka
header) pane.

Strange, in any case.  I've never seen that problem reported before,
AFAIK, and I've been in the PAN lists/groups since before it switched to
GTK+2.

Benjamin Franklin