pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Does Pan crash when you try to post a message withou

From: Charlie Law
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Does Pan crash when you try to post a message without a body
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 22:22:26 +0000

On 02/02/2005 09:53:29 PM, Charlie Law wrote:
O.K., I found the patch. I had truncated the url when I copied it into my browser.

I tried applying the patch but I'm getting an error. If I name the patch "gtk+.patch", what syntax would I use? I tried different -p options but nothing worked.

(Of course, it would help if I knew what I was doing, which I don't.)

The patch was so small that I just decided to patch the critical file (gtkdialog.c) by hand. I've got gtk+ 2.6.1 compiling now, with the patched file included. I'll post the results.