pan-users

semi-OT GTK (Re: [Pan-users] Re: Install of Pan on Windows)

From: Cerberus AOD
Subject: semi-OT GTK (Re: [Pan-users] Re: Install of Pan on Windows)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 15:47:04 -0500

Here's a question for this...
Is there any effective way of installing two versions of the GTK+ for Windows?
Currently, I either can have GAIM or PAN functional, but not both.
If I install the GTK+ matching PAN, it works.
If I install the GTK+ matching GAIM (rather, reinstall GAIM), it works, but PAN looks like the screenshot in a previous posting. It seems like there aught to be a way to get one using one, and one using another.

-Cerbie