pan-users

[Pan-users] Agrivating error

From: Larry
Subject: [Pan-users] Agrivating error
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:01:44 -0600

What does this mean? I just ugraded from a version that didn't give this error to the newest version and now my PAN: Status Log is filled with them. It doesn't seem to affect the operation of the news reader in any way but it sure is irritating when I am looking for real errors to have to go through this stuff to find them. If it's something we're going to have to live with that's fine, I'm just wondering what's causing it.
Anyway, here's the error;

(Null) - file article.c: line 494 (articles_set_decode_state): assertion
`qty >= 1' failed

Thanks