pan-users

[Pan-users] Filtering on news path

From: Mark Eggers
Subject: [Pan-users] Filtering on news path
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 11:13:26 -0800

I would like to delete or not even download the headers for any news
article that contains 53ab2750 as part of the path.  Is this possible, and
if so, how would I accomplish this.

This is the only commonality I can find for some pretty
annoying newsgroup spam.  This string appears to be an IP address
(53.171.27.50 - internal Mercedes Benz address).

I'm wading through the source right now, but I've not seen anything
obvious so far.

Thanks for any pointers.

/mde/
just my two cents . . . .