pan-users

[Pan-users] Newbie question - How to add a news group and download heade

From: Robert Lewis
Subject: [Pan-users] Newbie question - How to add a news group and download headers under windows xp sp2
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:43:46 -0800

This is basic but I can’t see in the documentation what is wrong I can’t find this simple question in the archive.

I have installed Pan but I can’t get it to download any headers. In Outlook express one news group lists the server name as news.cadsoft.de, News(NNTP) 119, when I put that into Pan nothing happens. So I don’t know if this is a setup problem on my system or just lack of understanding on how to load the news files. Thank you.

Robert Lewis