pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: has development of pan stopped since januari 2004?

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: has development of pan stopped since januari 2004?
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 11:08:10 -0600

jef_e wrote:

Duncan wrote:

vatbier posted <address@hidden>, excerpted below, on Tue, 09 Nov 2004 00:42:44 +0100:

has development of pan stopped since januari 2004?
Is 0.14.2.91 the last and final version?

See my minutes ago reply to the "Marking Messages Read" thread for the
details, but PAN development HAS indeed been virtually frozen since
2004.01.

Well, fellas, I have some potentially good news regarding development. I don't want to speak for the Pan team, or get any hopes up, but I did receive a bug report resolution in my inbox a short while ago:

Yep, there have been about 10 bugfixes in the past week. Baby steps, if you will.

cheers,
Charles