pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Re: how to reduce connectino limit

From: Hamilcar Barca
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: how to reduce connectino limit
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 21:12:08 -0700

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 22:31:41 +0000, Brian Morrison wrote:

> On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 12:22:22 -0700 in address@hidden
> Hamilcar Barca <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>>  Is there a way for a user to raise it or is the four-connection limit
>>  in the source code?
>>
> The limit is part of the GNKSA accreditation that Pan has, so it would
> not become a part of the official Pan release.

It's not in any way important, although I wanted to raise it.

> You are free to modify it yourself, it's a #define statement I think.

I've gotten to like Debian's package system so much, I don't want want to
compile anything I can get as a package (except the Linux kernel).  I'll
keep in mind that it seems to be a trivial modification.

> Charles did say where to change it on this list some time ago, you could
> have a look at the list archives for it.

Thank you.

--
"With open source, there is no way to make more software."
-- Chris Sharp. Director, Platform Strategy. Microsoft Asia-Pacific.