pan-users

[Pan-users] Restore Dropped Connection

From: Michael
Subject: [Pan-users] Restore Dropped Connection
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 15:30:37 -0800

Every once in a while, I get a connection error that stops Pan dead in its tracks. It usually has something to do with handshaking and/or the maximum number of users allowed. When I try to go back online, nothing happens. I mean, I click the button to go back online, but the display in the lower left corner says "No Connections." I have to quit Pan and relaunch it to pick up the network again. Is there an easier way to do this? Or is this by design?

FWIW, I use Pan on Mac OS X, 10.3.6, and X11.

Michael