pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Re: Spam-filter

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Spam-filter
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 00:34:26 -0700

Per Hedeland posted <address@hidden>,
excerpted below,  on Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:08:50 +0200:

> The Xref header on the other hand should always be in the overview, and
> normally has essentially a superset of the info in Newsgroups (the
> newsgroup names + article number in each newsgroup - though only for
> newsgroups carried by the current server).

Ahh.. that'd be the thing to try, then.  I believe one would have to do it
by hard-editing the score file, tho.  I'd suggest creating a newsgroups
entry and then editing the header to x-ref instead, once the entry is in
the score file.

That's the benefit of newsgroups (and mailing lists, tho I get this one as
a newsgroup thru gmane, myself).  One gets the expertise of all sorts of
folks, who in turn get to learn from each other, as well. =8^)

Benjamin Franklin