pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Spell checking in Pan (Debian KDE user)

From: Chris Game
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Spell checking in Pan (Debian KDE user)
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 11:35:46 +0100

Perhaps the icon in KDE is passing PAN some command line options when it is launching PAN and hense the feature is turner on. Whereas issuing the command `pan` from CLI wouldn't be passing PAN the hypothetical command line options. Just a theory.

regards,

Alan Sanderson

Well as I added the entry to the menu and didn't include any
extra parameters/options, if that is the reason I'd be
interested in what KDE does to produce the effect.

Regds, Chris Game