pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] To make PAN behave exactly like Agent

From: Mike Brodbelt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] To make PAN behave exactly like Agent
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:25:59 +0100

On Mon, 2004-08-16 at 11:19, Ilyak Kasnacheev wrote:

> I would like to:
> ** return keybinding 'make article unread' == 'Z'.
> I do not know why did developers dropped this keybinding - it is vital
> if you want to return to this article later, for example.

I've never actually done this myself, so can't guarantee it works, but
as Pan is a GTK2 app, it should be possible to define the hotkeys to be
anything you like. Simply hover over the appropriate menu item, and
press the hotkey you want to assign to the menu entry.

In order for this to work, GTK accelerator key changing has to be
enabled. If you're using GNOME, go into gconf-editor and set the
/desktop/gnome/interface/can_change_accels key to true. If not, add
"gtk-can-change-accels = 1" to your ~/.gtkrc-2.0 file. I have no clue
what you do if you're using Windows.

HTH,

Mike.