pan-users

[Pan-users] Copying Configuration Among Computers

From: Michael B
Subject: [Pan-users] Copying Configuration Among Computers
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 12:46:47 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

I am using Pan with OS X 10.3.4, and I love it. I would like to know if I can
copy the configuration of Pan to another computer, say my Powerbook, so that I
can pick up where I left off on my iMac without having to reload all of the
groups from scratch. Does this make sense?

If this is possible, can someone explain how to do this and what files are
needed?

Thanks,
Michael