pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Marking messages for later replying

From: Anssi Porttikivi
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Marking messages for later replying
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:52:04 +0300

Anssi Porttikivi wrote:

How do I list flagged messages? Or is there a better way to mark messages for later replying?

I am currently experimenting with "folders". I set up a folder "ToDo", where I copy messages for later consideration. Is there a way to jump from a message in a folder to its original context in a newsgroup? Could it be possible to have live "symbolic links" to threads in a folder, so that new messages would be accessible from the folder?