pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Saving a copy of sent messages?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Saving a copy of sent messages?
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 22:21:49 -0700

Anssi Porttikivi posted <address@hidden>, excerpted below,  on
Mon, 07 Jun 2004 22:48:32 +0300:

> How do I save a copy of sent messages? How do I send a copy
> automatically to my email account? (Using Pan 0.14.2 on Windows XP)

Don't know about sending automatically to e-mail, altho you can always add
yourself to the mail-to line, but sent messages are normally saved for you
automatically.

In the groups pane, select "folders" where it normally says "subscribed"
(or "all groups"), and one of the folders should be pan.sent.  I've seen
it get corrupted, such that it was NOT saving messages, until the file
system dir and index file behind it was cleaned out, but normally, that's
where they are saved, unless something is corrupted.

Benjamin Franklin