pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] How to Clear the Cache

From: jef_e
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] How to Clear the Cache
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 20:48:45 -0400

address@hidden wrote:
I've tried to delete the messages that I don't want
using the delete command, but then when I open up the group again, all of
those deleted messages reload themselves and mark themselves as new! Is this
standard, expected behavior? That's why I've only marked the messages as
read and left them alone. As I'm still new to this great app, I would
appreciate any best-use advice.

It's actually not expected behavior... at least, it's not the behavior I see here. As long as you are caught up on the headers, once you delete the ones you've finished with, doing a "Get New Headers" should only pull in new headers.

Have you tried doing a "Refresh Article Count" to see if that helps?