pan-users

[Pan-users] How to Clear the Cache

From: Michael
Subject: [Pan-users] How to Clear the Cache
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 14:32:27 -0700

I have several high-traffic groups that I watch. All of them have over 500,000 headers saved. Every time I load these groups, it takes forever to load all of the headers, score them, then download new headers, and score the new headers. Is there any way of purging the old headers after a certain date or time? I don't like wasting so much time waiting for all of these old headers to be loaded and scored.

Thanks,
Michael