pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: ignore posts that are crossposted to gmane.spam.dete

From: Wolf J. Flywheel
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: ignore posts that are crossposted to gmane.spam.detected
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 19:03:41 -0400

On Sunday 16 May 2004 11:58, Duncan wrote:

> Helge Hielscher posted
> <address@hidden>,

> > gmane.spam.detected is a virtual group and does not exist.
> >
> > And idea how to combine filters and rules to filter on a crosspost?

> headers or on the body or entire message, unfortunately.  I believe
> xref (which includes the newsgroups posted to) is indeed one of the
> overview headers, but PAN is limited to filtering based on the group
> one is actually in, so you won't have any luck filtering on a virtual
> group that you can't be "in".

        Pan itself adds an Xref: line to scores it creates, so I'm hoping
scoring
based on this will be implemented soon.  Currently adding "Xref:
gmane.spam.detected" to my scorefile does nothing.

        I'll be waiting for that one right along with Helge!

--
// Carl Hudkins :: Jabber  address@hidden :: PGP 50238D9E
//