pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: VDQ : scoring

From: Bear Tooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: VDQ : scoring
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:22:56 -0400

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 23:30:48 +0100, Lenny Nero wrote:

> If you use a search engine to find info on the SLRN score file (I think
> Pan uses that type) and 'simple regex' it will help you out no end.
>
> I fine the score file yet another great part of Pan.

I typed "SLRN score file" and "simple regex" into dogpile. It got this
thread, something way over my hear about perl, and s few things related to
schooling children.

Google with the same entry got only this thread. It suggested deleting the
quotes; I did, and also the word 'and'; it showed me 32 of "about 55"
hits, of which some few were pretty likely irrelevant, and the rest way
over my head.

Am I doing something wrong, or are you overestimating my knowledge of
linux by orders of magnitude?

--
Beartooth Autodidact <id est karhunhammas (at) lserv dot com>
antiquated sclerotic sub-technoid, trying to learn linux