pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] CVS doing odd things?

From: Dave Hill
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] CVS doing odd things?
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:28:45 +0100

On 7 Apr 2004, at 19:19, Brian Morrison wrote:

I've noticed that updating from CVS is alternately collecting the latest
changes and then removing them again.

Don't think it is my setup, anyone else noticed something similar?

$ host anoncvs.gnome.org
anoncvs.gnome.org has address 130.239.18.151
anoncvs.gnome.org has address 138.100.8.6

The two servers have got out-of-step, it happens sometimes.

Try one or the other (farbror.acc.umu.se or asterix.fi.upm.es) and see which one has the latest stuff.

Dave

--
Dave Hill, Kempston, Bedford UK - dave at minnie dot demon dot co dot uk