pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Building pan-0.14.2.91 on RedHat 7.3

From: securehell
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Building pan-0.14.2.91 on RedHat 7.3
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:21:45 -0800

Since I am on an older Linux box (RedHat 7.3) the pcre and pcre-devel
RPMs have a dependency on GLIBC_2.3 but I seem to have version 2.2.

So I wanted to try to build pcre from source (which I did). It is located
in /usr/local/lib. This is where I'm at.

How do I link to the pcre I have installed in /usr/local/lib?

Thanks.