pan-users

[Pan-users] feature ideas

From: Steven Adeff
Subject: [Pan-users] feature ideas
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 13:42:48 -0500

I'm gunna post this here and after some discussion make a feature req. bug
report...

I recently discovered a neat program called nget. its a command line binary
download app. It has a pretty arcane CLI but it has features that should be
easy to implement into Pan. It has the ability to merge accounts to fill
missing posts. This would be a neat feature for Pan to have. Even if it just
called nget, having the interface as part of Pan would be nice.

any thoughts?

thanks!
--
Steven Adeff