pan-users

[Pan-users] Wishlist

From: James Gregory
Subject: [Pan-users] Wishlist
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 01:24:40 +0000

It's possible some of these things are features already and I just can't
find them, if so, please enlighten me:

1. An undo button when writing a post. It is a lack of an undo button that
motivated me to post this. I accidently deleted a paragraph of a post I
was writing and, it's like, argh. I know there's an "edit with external
editor" button, but an undo feature within the client would be nice.

2. If I get over-enthusiastic with the left mouse button and click on a
group name multiple times, it creates a task to download all the headers
in that group for each double click. Could Pan take notice if it's being
asked to do the same thing multiple times and ignore multiple requests
where they don't make sense?

3. A "search by content of post" option as well as a search by
author/title option.

Thanks,

        James