pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: prevent Pan from fetching active list

From: Brian Sammon
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: prevent Pan from fetching active list
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 12:30:07 -0500

> > In regards to interface, I think I'd prefer it if there was a button or
> > something saying "Import group list from file".
>
> Not a button.  Buttons take up valuable real estate, and few enough would

You seem to think that I was suggesting a button on the main window.
I was really suggesting that we replace/augment the checkbox in the server
properties dialog with the button.

Actually, I have no strong opinion at all about where the button should go.

> worked hard to achieve.  It IS GPL code, so folks can change it if they
> want, and Charles is usually happy to point to the file and lines that
> would need changed too, if asked.  The one thing he won't do, however, is

Well, if somebody can give me file and line (chapter & verse?) for a starting
point on LIST ACTIVE support, it'd increase the odds of me doing it.