pan-users

[Pan-users] WIshlist: list of shown header more customizable

From: Thomas Geffert
Subject: [Pan-users] WIshlist: list of shown header more customizable
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 09:45:01 +0100

Hello,

thanks for your great work first.

I would like to have the possibility to better specify which headers are
shown in the article pane. At the moment there is only a fixed list of
header fields which can be selected to be shown or not to be shown.

I would be nice, if there is also the possibility to enter names of other
header fields which should be show as default.