pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: HELP: corrupt headers in 0.14.2.90

From: Nelson
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: HELP: corrupt headers in 0.14.2.90
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 16:26:54 -0500

Sorry I did not include this in my previous messages, but this is not limited to one newsgroup. This occurs in other newsgroups as well, alt.binaries.movies.divx for example also exhibits this behavior. Your option to let time pass probably won't work for a while, if at all as it's been some months already that I've been experiencing this problem and the retention on the newsgroups is no longer than two weeks at most. In the mean time I have used the Windows news reader client, Forte Agent, which loads the newsgroups without any problems.