pan-users

[Pan-users] nbz file support

From: Frank Colson
Subject: [Pan-users] nbz file support
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 00:23:33 -0700

Is there any plan to add support for nbz files allowing PAN to download posts
without having to download headers?  This file format is currently supported
by www.newzbin.com and is currently working in the Windows newsreader
NewsLeecher.  I have tested this feature and have had good success in using
it.  I however only use Windows where I absolutely have to, and would much
prefer to continue to work exclusively on Linux with Pan at home.

A link to the specification provided by www.NewzBin.com
http://www.newzbin.com/media/help/msgid_files.html

Thank you for producing a great product, and I look forward to hearing about
the possibility of implementing this feature in the group soon.

Frank
spam at powerhouselinux.com

--
The anti-spam project @ powerhouselinux.com