pan-users

[Pan-users] Keyboard Navigation

From: Bryan Anderson
Subject: [Pan-users] Keyboard Navigation
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:09:45 +0000

As an ex-Agent user, I like to be able to use the keyboard to run up and down a message list to read/delete posts. In Agent using the up and down arrow keys would move me to the next thread, or in an expanded thread, it would move me to the next message.

Using the right arrow key would expand that thread, and the left would
collapse the thread.

Now - in Pan, I can use up and down to move around the messages, but they don't appear in the message window until I mouse click them....it's making me more reliant on the mouse which is slower than the keyboard for me.

Is there a way to make the selected message appear automatically in the message window?

Bryan Anderson <address@hidden>