pan-users

[Pan-users] Organizing Subscribed Newsgroups

From: Michael R. McCarrey
Subject: [Pan-users] Organizing Subscribed Newsgroups
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 00:36:16 -0800

Hello;

Is there presently a provision in Pan to organize your subscribed
newsgroups in, for lack of a better word, folders?

I subscribe to a wide range of groups, and it would be handy if I could
put all the groups that were concerned with, Ham Radio, for instance, in
a seperate user-configurable "folder", apart from music, religious,
Internet, political, travel, art, etc., groups, which could also each be
segregated from each other in folders.

If not, no big deal. Perhaps in a future release.

Thanks,

Mike

--
Mike McCarrey
Amateur Radio - WA7QZR

Forever, oh Lord, Thy Word is Settled in Heaven.