pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: top posting

From: Mick Wever
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: top posting
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:52:54 +0200

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:10:53 -0700, Charles Kerr wrote:

> This article is already a good example of why top-posting doesn't work
> well, as its flow goes from the middle (Anthony's message), then the lower
> middle (Brian's), then jumps to the top (Brett's), then to the bottom
> (mine).

Well well, I've always top-posted simply out of ignorance to the debate,
but here Charles you have enlightened me and I will make it a
habit to bottom post (and snip quotes more carefully).

Throughout this thread the bottom-posters have much easier to read posts,
and much better arguments, especially backed up with the 'mute quoted
text' command in Pan.

Thank you for not adding an option to remove the top-post warning.

Mick.