pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Filters

From: meaty
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Filters
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:48:29 -0400

JC wrote:

  Can anybody confirm or deny it the filtering
utility in Pan works at all? I am really losing it
with this - I have been using Pan for a long time now,
and can't remember a single instance when this
facility has unambiguously done its job.

  I guess that's what makes it so infuriating:
sometimes it behaves as expected, sometimes it
doesn't.

   Crossposting and scoring filters work well for me.  I think it is
   ALT+P that allows you to add bozos to your scoring filters