pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan website problems with IE for Windows

From: Lenroc
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan website problems with IE for Windows
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 01:14:56 -0700

Uhm... don't hate me because I use Windows. And don't hate me because I
use Internet Explorer.

Anyway: The Pan webpage seems to not work very well with Internet Explorer
6.0.<too many numbers>. The Right navigation bar is covered by the main
content of the page. How much the nav bar is covered depends on the page.
On the root page, for example, the right nav bar is 100% concealed by the
content section, leaving only "Screenshots", "download", and "tip jar"
visible at the top. On the /screenshots/ page, the links to "Screenshots"
and "download" are clear, but all the others are covered about 40% by the
content area.

It works as expected under Netscape 7.

If anyone would like to see, I can post screenshots of how the page messed
up somewhere.

I don't know how likely this is to get fixed (or even if it's been
discussed before), but I thought it might be helpful to know...

--
Lenroc