pan-users

[Pan-users] "Stuck" filter ?!?

From: Alberto BARSELLA
Subject: [Pan-users] "Stuck" filter ?!?
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 13:17:01 +0200

Hi all,
        I've managed to trigger a somewhat weird problem with the last
version of pan.  In two of the newsroups I follow, the "match only new
articles" filter is "stuck".... which means that there's no way to turn
it off: I can only see new articles and pressing the button has
absolutely no effect.
I don't know how I managed to get this, I seem unable to reproduce the
problem, it may have been while selecting two newsgroups in rapid
succession while at the same time playing with the filter buttons, but
I've been unable to get it to show up again.
I'd like to fix the mess without deleting the entire .pan directory, but
I've not been able to understand which files contain the filter settings
for the newsgroups in order to edit them manually.  Anyone can point me
to the right configurations file?

Thanks in advance,
Alberto
--
Alberto BARSELLA
** Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning.