pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.14.1 - Unable to score any articles

From: Daren Russell
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.14.1 - Unable to score any articles
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 11:30:37 +0100

Hi,

Been using pan for a while now, and extremely good it is too, but (there's
always a but!) after upgrading to 0.14.1 trying to score an article fails
without exception.

Trying to add a score results in:
'Cannot create regular expression: ANNOUNCE' (or whatever I am using to
score the article)  This happens whether it is the subject, author,
reference.

The error in the pan log is:
(Null) - Invalid UTF8 string passed to pango_layout_set_text()

I tried by renaming the .pan and News/Pan directories, but to no avail.

System is FreeBSD 5.1

Any ideas?
--
Daren