pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 14.1 eats the config.xml still

From: Christophe Lambin
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 14.1 eats the config.xml still
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 01:00:16 +0200

Brad Sims [28/08/03 17:45 -0500]:
> On Wednesday 27 August 2003 05:54 pm, Christophe Lambin wrote:
> > If this is reproducible, then the version of config.xml that gets eaten
> > would be most helpful.
>
> Here ya go...

Eh, no. What I said was: the config.xml that *gets* eaten. You've just given
me the config.xml that *has been* eaten. :)

Seriously, if you have the config.xml that Pan starts with when it corrupts
it, along with the steps you do in Pan to cause this problem, that would go a
long way in fixing this annoying bug.

Regards,
Christophe