pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.14.1 - "This is not a psychotic episode. It's

From: Michael A Chase
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.14.1 - "This is not a psychotic episode. It's a cleansing moment of clarity."
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:56:39 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 11:22:43 -0700 Charles Kerr <address@hidden>
wrote:

> Tarballs are up now, RPM contributions are strongly encouraged.

I'm willing to contribute RPMs for RedHat 8.0, but I'm not sure if my
system still qualifies as 8.0.  I've updated several of the required
libraries from alternate sources.

RawHide 1.0 for i386:
  glib2-2.2.2-1
  glib2-devel-2.2.2-1
  gtk2-2.2.2-2.1
  gtk2-devel-2.2.2-2.1
  pango-1.2.3-1
  pango-devel-1.2.3-1
  libxml2-2.5.10-2
  libxml2-devel-2.5.10-2
  gtkspell-2.0.4-1
  gtkspell-devel-2.0.4-1
  aspell-0.50.3-15
  aspell-devel-0.50.3-15

http://pan.rebelbase.com/download/releases/0.14.0.95/REDHAT_9/gnet/REDHAT_9/gnet-2.0.4/
  gnet2-2.0.4-1
  gnet2-devel-2.0.4-1

I have built a full set of RPMs for RedHat 8.0 and am using the i686
version with spell checking.

--
Mac :})
** I usually forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **