pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan usage between 2 machines

From: Michael Wever
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan usage between 2 machines
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 17:48:53 +0200

I use Pan both at home and at work, and with big mailing lists it is
annoying to keep track of two separate read/unread lists (especially on
the heavy traffic lists).

Has anyone come across any smart way of synch-ing which messages in each
list I have read across both my machines?

The obvious answer is to share the .pan folder, but I suspect (even after
turning off the cache) the performance would be painful. Looking into the
.pan folder I could not see any particular file responsible for which
messages are read/unread, and all the files are quite large.

Mick.

--
<BR/>
"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts.