pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] help, please...

From: Torstein Sunde
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] help, please...
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 22:28:28 +0200

John Aldrich wrote:

> Ok. That's it. Spell-checking was the problem. I don't actually  have
> ASPELL, I have "pspell". I'll see if I cna recompile that against the
> same version of libstdc that I'm using here. GTKSpell as well....
> [...]

I suppose you've already read Charles' "Re: Valgrind log" when you read
this, but I'd like to add that *if* you're going to use the old pspell
(0.12.x), you also need the old aspell (0.33.x).  Plus a Gtkspell that's
compiled against the old pspell, of course.

The new aspell (0.50.x) has it's own pspell built-in, but I think
gtkspell 2.0.4 will use aspell directly, when compiled against aspell
0.50.x.