pan-users

[Pan-users] Problem with CVS

From: Bill Cunningham
Subject: [Pan-users] Problem with CVS
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:30:17 -0700

Hello,

I'm having a problem checking out pan from cvs. I've followed the directions on the page but CVS complains that there is no repository. Am I doing something wrong or are the instructions out of date?

Also the instructions show " quotes around the CVSROOT variable. This doesn't work right. I had to remove them before it would start working. Might want to mention that on the pagee also.

- Bill