pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: ANN: Pan 0.14.0.94

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: ANN: Pan 0.14.0.94
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 04:04:03 -0700

On Tue 05 Aug 2003 12:19, Lenroc posted as excerpted below:
> On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 11:44:40 -0700, Duncan said:
> > I've started putting in a whole bunch of newlines, so when it wraps and
> > fails to add a newline, it just eats up an extra one I've added.  Then,
> > when finished, I go back and delete the extras..
>
> I've found it easier just to wait until I'm done writing my snippet, then
> press enter twice to make a blank line.
>
> This bug does not "eat" anything except whitespace, as far as I can
> tell...

True, but typing right b4 that retreating right-arrow is distracting for me..
as is not seeing the differentiation between my reply and the quoted next
segment (or my sig).  I generally correct typos and etc as I go as well, when
I can, for the same reasons -- they are to distracting to me to allow me to
finish my thoughts in peace, when I know there's something wrong sitting
there..

--
Duncan - List replies preferred.
Benjamin Franklin