pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.14.0.94

From: Lenroc
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.14.0.94
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 09:45:00 -0700

On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 17:53:03 -0700, Charles Kerr said:

> So get in your bug reports now... :)

I'm trying to track one down before I post it to bugzilla...

I have this problem where someone who posts without a valid email address
("." or a single period as his email address) causes problems when I try
to followup to his posts...

Even though he has a "name" set, the name does not show up in my attribute
line.

The attribute line I use is "On %d, %n said:", so the email address should
not come into consideration (right?).

Here is the "From" header of the post in question:
From:         "neopolaris" <.>

And here is the created attribute line when I compose a follow up: