pan-users

[Pan-users] Problems with RH Beta and spell-check

From: John Aldrich
Subject: [Pan-users] Problems with RH Beta and spell-check
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 09:29:11 -0400

I'm not running the beta here, but someone on the SpamCop.Geeks newsgroup
(news://news.spamcop.net) is running it and is having trouble installing the
spell-check version because..."  It seems that they have removed pspell in
favor of aspell and it doesn't seem possible to have both of those installed
at the same time because they conflict."

I pointed out to him that I've currently got both aspell and pspell installed
on my machine.
Any suggestions???